Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Where to Get Dental Implants in Guelph
The Swiderek Dental Team are your Local Professionals for Implant Dentistry in Guelph Ontario
At Swiderek Dental clinic, we're experts at restoring smiles through a variety of cosmetic procedures. If you're looking to replace a missing tooth, get in touch with us today. We're the foremost experts on dental implants in Guelph!
Losing one or more teeth can greatly impact the shape and function of your mouth and the general appearance of your face and smile. Gaps between your teeth can greatly impair your ability to chew certain foods. In addition, the spaces created by missing teeth may reduce the attractiveness of your smile, diminishing your sense of self-confidence.
If you are looking for dental implants in Guelph, Swiderek are the right people to visit. We have a team with extensive experience and knowledge when it comes to all facets of cosmetic dentistry.
What are Dental Implants?
Made from titanium, a dental implant bonds to the jaw, like the root of a natural tooth, permanently replacing a lost tooth. They are appropriate for people in good general health. A short, simple surgical procedure is done under local anesthetic to put them in place.
While denture provides only 20% chewing capacity, implant-supported teeth offer 90% chewing capacity when compared to natural teeth.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
To begin with, implants feel much more comfortable, natural and secure than removable denture plates, which could be loose fitting due to extensive bone loss. In addition, a dental implant can offer complete and secure support to a full denture, enabling you to speak and eat more comfortably and with great comfort. For several missing teeth, a fixed bridge can be attached to your implants to act as an alternative to removable partial dental plates. implants enable a doctor to replace missing teeth without changing or modifying adjacent teeth.
Advantages of Implants
- They support replacement teeth the same way a tooth root does natural teeth
- They may replace one or many missing teeth
- They are an alternative to loose-fitting dentures, which often wobble, slip and slide around your mouth.
- Can restore chewing efficiency, allowing you to eat most foods without pain Can prevent embarrassment caused by ill-fitting dentures, missing teeth and spaces
- Enable you to enjoy the foods you love and speak with confidence
- They are not subject to temperature sensitivity or cavities
- They don’t require you to compromise the adjacent teeth or remove tooth structure (as common with a conventional bridge)
If you think you may need a dental implant in Guelph Ontario or surrounding areas, contact us today and we will be happy to offer our implant dentistry services. Anesthesia will be provided to patients where necessary.